10 Smart Reasons to Sponsor
- Reduce wealth inequality and expand self-sufficiency for all Americans.
- Network with Community Action leaders, including practitioners and policymakers in the communities you support.
- Support local nonprofits by providing scholarships to attendees who need them most.
- Discover and inform new solutions to help all Americans build wealth and achieve economic prosperity.
- Hear from the foremost experts in the field.
- Elevate your corporate profile and visibility in the Community Action network.
- Gain valuable market intelligence by sharing your products and services with leaders in the Community Action network.
- Be a part of our growing sponsor community.
- Generate real solutions to empower low- and moderate-income families to achieve their dreams.
- Have a rockin’ time at the event!
Are you interested in showcasing your products and services to the Community Action network? Sponsorship can come in three different levels, each with a tremendous benefit.
|Participation Level||Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|
|Exhibit space and admittance to Conference activities||X|
|Admittance of one additional organization representative||X|
|Sponsor recognition: logo link on conference webpage||X||X|
|All e-communications prior to conference||X||X||X|
|Logo and organization name in conference brochure||X||X|
|Organization name in conference brochure||X||X||X|
|Logo and organization name displayed during general sessions||X|
|Sponsor recognition during open/close events||X|
Are you a vendor that would like to engage with community action stakeholders?
|Exhibit space and admittance to conference activities||X|
|Admittance of one additional organization representative|
|Sponsor recognition: logo link on conference webpage||X|
|All e-communications prior to conference||X|
|Logo and organization name in conference brochure||X|
|Organization name in conference brochure||X|
|Logo and organization name displayed during general sessions|
|Sponsor recognition during open/close events|
Registration for exhibitors is now full. We are no longer able to accept registrants. If you would like to support the 2017 Regions 8 & 10 Community Action Conference in another way, please consider becoming a sponsor.
Offline Registration Form - This form should ONLY be completed and mailed in with payment via U.S. check to:
CAPND - 2017 Conference
c/o Andrea Olson
3233 S University Dr
Fargo, ND 58104
Have a question that isn't answered in the information provided? Please contact CAPND via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.